Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some quick sports predictions

Since I know that you care about what I think will happen in today's Final Four, it's time for some quick analysis.

Prediction 1
The most important game of the day involves two giant programs meeting at a storied stadium. Of course, I am referring to the WNIT championship between Michigan State and Marquette. The only thing I know about these teams is that they are playing today in the WNIT championship, so I will still make a bold (but extremely biased) prediction. MSU-60 Marquette-52.

Prediction 2
Kansas probably has the most talented team in college basketball, with a coach I still don't trust. North Carolina has the best player on the floor, and a much better coach. I'll take the best player and better coach. NC- 72 Kansas-66

Prediction 3
Memphis looks really good, but UCLA also looked pretty good in its Elite Eight game. I picked UCLA to make the national championship, and I won't change that pick at this point. Plus, I love Kevin Love. UCLA- 74 Memphis-73 (but it won't be because of free throws).

Other stuff to come later today, so be ready!

No comments: