Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friends of 42

Because I promised a friend I would...

Hey readers (maybe assuming too much here)! A friend of mine also has a blog, and it's pretty cool. He talks about cool subjects most of the time (ie, everytime he doesn't talk about a certain school which shall remain nameless). Go check him out at thewanderingwolverine.blogspot.com

If you want to become a friend of 42, here's how you go about doing so. You ask me via posting in this blog, email, instant message, phone call, facebook message, or face-to-face. Your blog then goes through a rigorous screening process (Does this blog contain stuff that is R rated? If not, then you are approved). Finally, I post on here that you are a friend of 42. Simple, easy, and awesome!

1 comment:

The Wandering Wolverine said...

Nice work! I'll be adding you on a new friends blogroll on my site; but, man, you gotta link to me! You know, with a hyperlink! Dude! :P