Monday, September 1, 2008

The Unveiling

Here it is, my fantasy football teams. The moment none of you have been waiting for. Let's get into it.

League 1) My Church League. Unusual rules: 6 pts per Passing touchdown, 3 flex positions, no mandatory tight end.

Matt Hasselbeck
David Garrard
LaDainian Tomlinson
Marshaun Lynch
Ryan Grant
Maurice Jones-Drew
Thomas Jones
Torry Holt
Santonio Holmes
Donald Driver
Jericho Cotchery
Devin Hester
Jacksonville
Washington
Nate Kaeding

Strengths: My running backs are beasts, especially with a league with 4 flex spots. My receivers have a bit of upside with them. They should carry my team above any other.

Weaknesses: My defenses leave much to be desired. My quarterbacks are okay, and a great value where I got them in the draft, but there is a chance they won't pan out.


League 2) My floor league. Unusual Rules: 6 pts per passing touchdown, 1 pt per catch

Donovan McNabb
Matt Schaub
Brian Westbrook
Ryan Grant
Edgerrin James
Fred Taylor
Chester Taylor
Andre Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Marshall
Roddy White
Ted Ginn
Devin Hester
Chris Cooley
Dallas
Josh Scobee

Strengths- Again, I like my running backs and my receivers. This time, I like my receivers a little bit more, especially with point per catch.

Weaknesses- My quarterbacks are bad, unless McNabb finds the fountain of youth. I need a second defense, and I'm not sold on Dallas as a #1 defense.

Either team should still win my league, but we'll see what happens.

Stay tuned for a full preview tomorrow.

No comments: